Follow the strict guidelines below;
Contact us if you’d like to contribute a relevant article pertaining to home design, home lighting, or home decor. Please review our requirements and then send us your article for review.
We generally inform you within 48 hours if your article will be published. If it’s accepted, we’ll send you the actual link after the article has been published, usually within 48 hours. Our links are DO FOLLOW.
There is no charge to post to this blog at this time.
WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT QUALITY CONTENT.
* * *
GUEST BLOGGING GUIDELINES:
Thank you for your interest in our Interior Design, FineHomeLamps.com blog! We appreciate your contribution..
Our high standards for content has made our Interior Home design Ideas blog popular among interior design enthusiasts. We provide a great platform where you just may get recognized — Maybe even famous!
Before you begin any research for writing your article for our FineHomeLamps.com blog, make sure you are very familiar with our readers and our blogging guidelines — please re check these guidelines for clarity.
ABOUT OUR BLOG
We are passionate about inspirational Interior Design Ideas for Living Room Design, Kitchen Design, Bedroom Design, Bathroom Design, to the Patio, Backyard and the Entire Home. To provide you with a good idea of the content we are looking for, here are some good examples of a few posts on our blog:
- THE BEST HOME DECORATION IDEAS FOR YOUR LIVING ROOM
- MIX & MATCH: 5 WAYS TO BLEND MODERN AND VINTAGE DECOR
- HOW TO TURN YOUR HOME INTO A ZEN PARADISE?
- KITCHEN TRENDS 2018 SET TO WOW
- 7 AWESOME REASONS TO LOVE CONTEMPORARY INTERIOR DESIGN
We will only accept original content. If your article is not original and has been published somewhere else in the past, please do not submit it.
We love intelligent and always casual content, but it should also be conversational, informative and friendly. We definitely want your personality to shine through in your writing as you are informing our readers of something interesting and new, and as you share your ideas for all things interior design, from decorating your home with color to stylish lighting, furniture and décor — that’s what blogging is all about!
Blog articles need to be between 900 and 2,000 words. They should strike a balance between being concise and detailed. Our readers enjoy beautiful images, and examples.
Shareable headlines work well. Numbered “How-tos” work great in order to grab a readers attention. It’s like reading a tweet—Imagine what could get your own attention?
Use H1, H2, or H3 headings at the beginning of paragraphs — a flood of text won’t cut it. Use bold text & numbers in your headings, readers love skimming through your posts for stand out material. And, don’t be shy, highlight your important thoughts with bold text.
- Include at least 4 large high quality photos
- Content MUST be unique
- Reads as if written by Native English speaker
- Authority Article – Written by a writer familiar with the subject. Interesting and informative.
We want you to provide a 50-word bio on the bottom of your articles post where you can include one (1) link back to your own website or one of your choice.
You may also link back to two (2) of your company’s blog posts or any website contained in the post, if it fits in with the context of your article and enhances your content. Keyword stuffing will not be published.
Include four to eight visually-compelling – large sized – photos already placed inside the the article placed where they belong between paragraphs. Only use copyright-safe sources.
Match the image files name to the keyword being targeted in the headline.
Your Article Needs to be Related To:
- Lighting, Wall Art, Wall Mirrors
- Interior Design, Architecture
- Home Decor, Accessories, Furniture
- NO – HVAC, Plumbing, Roofing, Painting – Repair or Service, or similar
We may modify your article as follows:
- Modify text for SEO purposes or to improve readability, grammar
- Add or change photos
- Add an internal link to our blog or our website
- If changes are made – you may request a modification to those changes – or request article be removed. If changes are made, they are minor. If major changes are needed, we will not accept article. Minor changes may be made to improve the article SEO or grammar (if needed).
- Let us know if you’re interested. – Send us an email along with two (2) possible topics you’d like to write about – with brief outlines – as well as one (1) link to an article you have had published. Please be detailed as possible but also be concise so that we can assess the topic and whether your article will be a good fit for our blog.
2. We will approve your idea. – If the article’s ideas fit well with our Interior Design Ideas blog. If the topic doesn’t fit, and you have a great writing style, then we will work with you to come up with a more appropriate idea.
3. You write the article. – Conform to our editorial rules and guidelines. Submit your blog article as a Word document in ready-to-publish form with no typos, grammar or spelling errors. Read it first to yourself and let someone else read it over as well. We will check it once (1) and may send it back for corrections, once (1).
4. If necessary we may edit. – However, we would rather not edit your article — so be sure to read and understand our guidelines. If we determine that it is necessary, we may edit your article. And we may also send you the appropriate comments to that effect. If it needs too many edits, we may decline your article.
5. You make final edits. – Again, if we still don’t feel the article meets our standards, you’re free to post it some where else.
6. You are officially a Fine Home Lamps “Interior Design Ideas” Blogger! Now we will proudly publish your article on our blog. We won’t assure you that you’ll be famous, but we are very sure our readers will love it!
Follow the guide below;